August 19, 2006


New shoes. How great is that. These are my new shoes.
Ok, not these exact ones. I doubt mine were ever photographed for a catalog. And mine also happen to be green. But they are essentially the same thing.
Comfy, comfy, comfy.
Aside from the point that I have to wear band-aids on my heels so all my skin doesn't wear off, they are just fabulous.
Just give em little longer to break in and then I'll do away with those band-aids.
Squishy and waterproof. You don't get much better than that.
I'm not typically the outdoorsy, granola type. But with these shoes, I could pass for a Mount Everest expedition guide.
They even, almost, make me want to go hiking. But not quite.
I compromised by taking the dog for a walk.

1 comment:

Debra Durfey said...

What a fabulous vacation! I love Lake Powell too! I haven't been there in years! You have the best blog...it makes me want to update mine! Maybe tomorrow! Hehehe! Keep it up! There are more people reading than you will know! You do GREAT work! Love your guts!!!