September 26, 2006


Happy 18th birthday to my baby brother!! One year clean and sober!!
Tay-Tay, I'm so proud of you. I love your guts and you are my favorite.
I tried to get this posted on Sunday, the actual day of celebration, but I was sadly thwarted in all attempts. (Stupid computer.)
Is anyone else having problems with Blogger? I am. I'm having picture uploading trauma for some strange reason and it's driving me nuts!.
I love my little bro and he knows it! He's my bestest friend and I can't imagine life without him.
I'm so proud of everything you've done. You're my favorite little cadet and I'll love you forever!
Remember the old days when I used to make you dress up in Mom's clothes and put curlers in your hair? We used to play "video games" on Dad's old computer monitors in the basement. And when Dad used to make us pick up the apricots from the backyard and he'd squish them in our hands? Gross!
I'm so glad you'll always be my baby brother.

No comments: