September 22, 2006


I'm in love.
It's time for me to stop hiding.
I'm ready to declare to the world.
I love my iPod!
The iTunes music store has turned into my new obsession. All the music I could ever want right there at my fingertips? It sounds too good to be true, doesn't it?
Well, believe it!
It's almost too easy. Almost.
I've spent so much time and money buying the hottest tunes lately. But I get to enjoy them for hours and hours, so it's all worth it.
(Of course there is a slight problem. After listening to my favorite songs over and over so many times, there comes a point where if I hear a certain song one more time, I might just kill myself. But that's a price I'm willing to pay.)
I listen to music everywhere now. In my bed, in the car, in the shower, at the grocery store. Pretty much everywhere except for work. That probably wouldn't fly too well, and I'm not in the mood to find another job. But you better believe the tunes are cranking until I'm walking through the door.

The poor thing is starting to show the wear and tear I put it through. Those earphones are on their last leg. I'm glad I invested in the protective cover or else I'm not sure my friend would still be around. If its not hooked to my head, it spends the rest of its life buried at the bottom of the black hole I have for a purse.
God bless silicone. For I don't know what I would do without my beloved pod.

No comments: