September 01, 2006

Vacation Update-
My trip is going great so far. It's only been a few days, but we've already had enough fun to make the trip worth it.
Day two was SeaWorld. Thanks Aubs and Jason for the tickets!
Here's a brief overview.

I got to hold a starfish. (Yes, I know it's crooked.)

I got to see a shark. (Don't mind the flash.)

I got to watch the dolphins.

I got to feed the dolphins.

But best of all, I got to play with the dolphins. Thanks Chris for the best B-Day surprise ever!

Sam and Ripley!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow Sam. You got what you always wanted. Were the dolphies nice? Mom

Em said...

Awesome Sam! You are officially the only person I know who's gotten to "play" with dolphins!

Anonymous said...

Sam! that's the sweetest thing ever! lucky you. I want to hear all about everything and see tons of pictures when you get back!

Anonymous said...

k, sorry so that was my comment