January 05, 2007


And so it begins...
The end of my "normal" life as we know it.
The dreaded graveyard shift.
For the next two months, my exposure to sunlight is going to be very limited. My social life, already impaired, is going to suffer immensely. My sleep schedule? Let's not even go there.
Welcome to the world of dragging myself into bed around 7am. I'm so excited. (Heavy sarcasm.)
BUT! I am determined to make the best of it. I'll try not to complain. Much.
I will have you all know that I'm making great use of my hours and hours of free time. Filing my nails, shopping online, reading the obituaries, researching my next big purchase (new digital camera), watching the Food Network, eating Spaghetti-O's, learning new tricks on Photoshop, cleaning out my purse, disinfecting my keyboard...
I want to prepare you all right here and now. My sanity prognosis for the next several weeks is looking very grim, so you must bear with me. I can promise many more 3AM posts so, it would be very logical for all readers to disregard anything I write until well into March. You are likely be exposed to the deep, dark, crazy, sleep-deprived recesses of my mind and I can't promise what you'll find there. I won't be offended if you run far, far away and never return to what was once my blog.
I have given you fair warning. Continue reading if you dare.

1 comment:

Em said...

Hey, if it means you'll be posting more often I'll take it!