February 23, 2007


So...I was totally on the radio this morning. I don't know why this is exciting me so much, but I'm completely giddy.
Anyone who listens to country radio in Utah at 6:20 on a Friday morning got to hear my voice today.
I went to work at 8:00 last night and it was a nice and clear 45 degrees outside. When I left this morning at 6:00 it was 25 degrees and a blowing blizzard. I was listening to all the weather and traffic advisories on the radio when I saw something strange.
It's 6:00 in the morning and I see a truck pulling a ski-boat in a snowstorm.
Well, I thought that was funny, so I called KBull and told them. They thought it was funny too and they played my tape on the air!
I'm almost famous.

2 comments:

Em said...

So does that make it Johnson and Johnson and Johnson in the morning?

Anonymous said...

congrats! i remember i was on the radio for about ten seconds and i was soooo happy... okay ten seconds is over dramatizing it, it was more like two, but it still feels good.
Madie