April 26, 2007


So...whats the deal. Why does a high-profile political official coming to town make it okay for everyone else to be dumber than usual.
It's contagious. It must be in the air.
I've had tips of tow trucks being involved in underground vehicle trafficking rings, suspicious door-to-door salesman wanting drugs, people who don't know their own birthdays, people who don't speak my language and don't know where they are...
One lady at an elementary school wants me to call her personally and let her know the exact second the VP is coming through town. Hello. I'm not your personal event coordinator.
AND...I've only been here for 2 hours! That is a high concentration of stupidity.
I really, really hope that nothing goes wrong with the whole Presidential motorcade procession thing. I'm not in the mood for mass chaos and dead bodies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sam, you make me laugh. I'm so glad that you are a funny person, it makes being on the internet typing answers to 325 questions so much more enjoyable. Thanks. Don't worry, it's just a bug, it'll go away soon.
Madie