May 09, 2007

I'm sorry to report that nothing of consequence has happened to me recently. My blog is becoming bored. I need to think of something to spice it up.

thinking...thinking...thinking...thinking

It's not working very well. I suppose I'll just think of regular things that happen to me and see if I can talk about them in an entertaining way.

I went to the bank today. The bank closed at 6:00 and I walked in at 5:58. Now if that's not suspenseful, I don't know what is. Talk about close shave.
I went to Walmart last night. I wanted to buy some Propel water that I could take to the gym with me. They only had lemon or berry flavor left. I don't like either one. I stood there trying to decide if it was better to be Propel water-less or to drink a flavor I don't like. Suddenly, I got a hunch to check the bottom shelf. There, in all its glory, was the last case of melon flavor. How's that for divine inspiration?
I dropped my mascara wand on my brand new white bathroom rug the other day. I had to wash it. It was sad.
I don't like the chair I'm sitting in tonight. It makes the back of my legs kind of sweaty.
I lost the little nail file I keep in my purse. It's kind of a problem because all my nails are chipped right now and I have no way to fix them.
I love Wheat Thins. They are the best crackers ever invented. I eat them a lot.
I like to watch Cops. It's a fun show. It lets me actually see the kind of people I talk to all day long. Most of them are lovely people. My dad likes Cops too. Sometimes we watch it on Saturday nights. Yes, I spend Saturday nights watching TV with my dad.
I hate it when the sheets come all un-tucked from my bed. It makes sleeping not fun. Thats what my sheets are like right now. I'm going to be dragging myself into bed at about 7:20 am and that is the bed I'll be crawling into. I wish I had mind powers. I would just make my bed with my mind. That would be neat.

Well, I think we can safely say that nothing about my life is exciting and it's 2:00 am and I need to stop writing. I'm starting to scare myself with my strange, random ramblings.
I guess un-interesting is okay. It's better than interesting in bad ways I suppose.

3 comments:

Em said...

I was actually thoroughly entertained.
And I think I'd like watching Cops with your dad on a Saturday night too.
It's your space here, you can be boring if you want to (although you weren't)... no fear.

Anonymous said...

Sam, you crack me up! :) You're life sounds interesting compared to mine which is spent either at work, or in the math lab- not fun!

Anonymous said...

Sam, you make me happy! i'm so glad that you don't have to have an amazing feat come about in your life to share that greatness of your everyday life with us. It really does make me happy. Hope to see you soon.Madie