June 26, 2007

As of today, my camera is officially broken in. Look what it can do!



I'm very please with the results. More here.
The wait was totally worth it. My camera is everything I ever dreamed it would be.
I have to be careful though. It could end up being a danger to my health. It's now 5:00 AM and I'm not even close to going to bed. I've been sorting and editing photos for hours now. I was pretty shutter happy today. Almost 400 photos. I'm not even close to done
Ah, the beauty of digital film.
I'm getting way excited for Lake Powell. We leave in six days! I can't wait to see the neat things I can do with my camera there. The whole trip last year, everywhere I looked, "Oh man, I wish I had a camera. That is so beautiful."
This year that will not be the case. Hopefully they will turn out awesome cause I'm really looking forward to sharing them.
I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

5 comments:

Em said...

Wahoo! Can't wait to peruse your flickr. Yeah for Lake Powell photos...wish I was going!

Katie May said...

Wow! I didn't know your camera could get you a man to make-out with? ;) Sorry, I couldn't resist. So does this mean it will set you up too? Love the pictures!

samunwritten said...

Lol, ya I wish that was me...

Cam said...

That couple smoochin on the grass looks suspiciously like your folks!

samunwritten said...

Lol, now that you say that! I see where you're coming from.