June 08, 2007

It is finally happening. I'm so excited I can't even contain myself. After months and months of obsessive longing, the time has finally come!!!!
My camera is coming! It is in transit as we speak! I'm so freaking jittery and excited I can't sit still. A week to ten days has never looked so long in my life.
I keep having that dream where my camera and I are spinning in circles in the middle of a field with a gentle breeze and wildflowers growing everywhere, happy music in the background.


Kind of like this, only picture a D40 dangling by its neck strap.

3 comments:

Em said...

Hooray! I can't wait to see everything you'll do with it!

Aubrey said...

and I am excited for you. Major bummer we will be working graves all summer...maybe we can come up with some *sweet* shots of dispatch...

Anonymous said...

Yay Sammo! You should come to some family gatherings and take sweet pictures! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever- I think it's been almost a year!