July 19, 2007

So, remember all those upcoming posts I told you about? The ones where I told the great stories of my recent adventures? Well, in case you didn't notice, they didn't happen. I got rather side-tracked.
Don't get me wrong, I did have great adventures. And I'm sure the stories would be wonderful also. I just haven't gotten around to writing about any of them.
I've been way too busy editing photos.
Photos like this.

Chloe

And this.
Ascension

I also bought these. I'm so excited. They are supposed to make your photo editing less time consuming, but I have a strong suspicion it will do the exact opposite for me. I imagine I'll spend even more time than ever messing around with my photos.
I also have a bit of good news. Cami, a work friend of Jason's wanted some photos of her and her hubby. So Aubrey and I took an afternoon and shot some nice photos for them.
Like this.

Cami and Dustin

According to Jason, she loved them. And also according to Jason, two more people at his office want me and Aubrey to shoot them some photos! How cool is that.
So now we are casually bouncing around words like "freelance" and "business" and "self-employed" and "big bucks."
So, I guess we'll see how it goes. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam,

Jason is right, I absolutely love the photos. You have done an amazing job. Thanks so much for all your hard work and for sharing your talent with us. We love the photos.

Cami

Cam said...

I like the train track and umbrella photos, which appear to maybe be of Chloe. The umbrella photo reminds me of Mary Poppins. It looks like she airborne!