September 14, 2007


The countdown begins!
Again.
In exactly 15 days I will be in Los Angeles, California. At exactly 8:00 pm, Pacific Standard Time, I will be at the Pantages Theater in Los Angeles, California. At exactly 8:00 pm, Pacific Standard Time in Los Angeles, California, I will be viewing Wicked, The Musical live.
Again.
Yes, it's true. You heard me correctly. I'm going AGAIN!
Mom, Dad, Taylor, and I are taking a happy-21st-birthday-to-Sam-let's-go-before-Taylor-leaves-on-his-mission excursion to So. Cal at the end of this month.
Six Flags, Wicked, the beach, cousin Jayson's homecoming, and much, much more are on the agenda.
I'm way excited.
AND, the countdown isn't near as long this time around.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam it is still no fair that you get to go again, when I have been dying to go.
*Chloe

samunwritten said...

Oh, my little grasshopper.
You have school.
Otherwise, you could come.
Maybe next time.

Em said...

Sounds DIVINE
Now I feel like I need something to count down to....
you know.....
besides Christmas.

Are your parents accepting guesses on Taylor's call?

samunwritten said...

Yes, please! Guess away!
I'm feeling South America or somewhere in Europe. Like Spain or France. Ooh!
In fact, now that you mention it, I shall create an open forum for all of our guesses. And you are my inspiration.

Anonymous said...

OH, that sounds like fun! (even though it's my home town you're going to) The other pathetic thing is that you'll see Jayson almost a whole year before we will! Lucky you!

Jenny Dunn said...

I'm incredibly jealous. Not only do you get to see Wicked for the second time, which may I add I have been dying to see, but you also get to see Jayson! Jealousy does not describe what I am feeling. But have fun! :)

Anonymous said...

We're so excited to see you guys!