December 25, 2007

Aubrey and I decided to make Tracy's incredi-awesome cinnamon rolls. It was Christmas Eve and we both had to work, so we said, "Why not? If ever there was a reason to make them, it's now."
So, we hauled all the ingredients, KitchenAid mixer and all, into work and spent the night luring people into the room with smells of deliciousness.

We still actually had to do work from time to time so we couldn't spend all night in the kitchen. (It only has like two inches of counter space anyways, so we were probably better off.)
Luckily, it was a pretty slow night. We didn't kill anyone...I don't think.

We were afraid of getting flour all over everything in our less-than-ideal cooking environment, but we actually did pretty well. My blue pants were all white afterwards, but I think we managed to keep the mess out of the keyboards.

We had a hard time finding a plug for the mixer, seeing as there are ten billion computers and things that occupy our outlets. We found one shoved in a corner. It was awkward, but hey, we're flexible.

Don't worry. We 409ed the crap out of that desk when we were done.

Mmmmm...giant cinnamon rolls....

Even Jason helped. He didn't want to sit at home all night doing nothing, so we kept him company.
(Note: He's holding the reject pan.)

Gooey deliciousness. I couldn't finish mine. I think I got enough calories to last me until the New Year. But it was sooooo worth it.

1 comment:

Em said...

They are great, aren't they?!
Sounds like a fun way of making them too! Love the pictures.