December 20, 2007

Every year my friends and I have a Christmas party/dinner/gift exchange and I noticed something interesting this year.
Either we are all very polite, over-exited gift receivers or we buy each other incredible, awe-inspiring gifts.




With reactions like that, you'd think we all just won the lottery. Or a new car.

Maybe we were all in a really good mood after our delicious, homemade dinner complete with bruschetta and creme brulee.




Naturally, I can't have my camera out with out attempting some artsy-fartsy photos.




And of course, I must share one of my jaw-dropping gifts. Cute, new camera strap! I love it.

Merry Christmas to me!!
(And no, I didn't think to take a photo of it before putting it on my camera. That would have been way too easy.)

1 comment:

$teve said...

Nice strap. I like the first picture better for some reason. :)

I'm guessing that you girls are just great gift givers...and cooks apparently.