December 05, 2007

It's official!
(The dot means he's the new guy.)

See how happy he is?
(Check out his hair. It's combed!)

They kept making us walk through different doors. Missionaries in one...

Families through the other...

Then back together again.

But not for long.

There's more to the story, but I couldn't take pictures past this point.
Summing it up, we have an Elder in the Johnson family. He'll be in the MTC for three weeks, departing for Florida on December 26th.
If you'd care to send him letters, here ya go:

Elder Taylor Johnson
MTC Mailbox #190
FL-TAL 1226
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo, Utah 84604-1793

2 comments:

Jenny Dunn said...

YAY for Taylor! I'm so proud of him. His hair is so cute! haha

Cam said...

Wow! I really did have a problem recognizing him with his hair parted. At first I thought the photo must have been one he took of us companion. I, too, am proud of Taylor.