January 21, 2008

I finally have an exciting story to tell!! I delivered a baby!
Ok, only on the phone, but still...my first one! It's a boy and his name is Tanner. He was born in a minivan on the side of the road and I was there (in spirit and voice) the whole time!
I always have wondered what my first one would be like. All I can say is that Mom and Dad were very calm (it was their 5th!), Baby came very quick, and it was all over very fast.
Now Walker and I can swap stories. Although I'd be very afraid if he remembered his.

4 comments:

Katie May said...

Congrats, "Dr. Johnson"!! And you're right, I'd be a little concerned if Walker remembered HIS story! Yikes.

With both my girls, I deliver VERY quickly. So having a baby like that is my BIGGEST fear. I was happy we only live a mile from the hospital or else a 911 dispatcher in PA may have had the same experience as you!

Cam said...

Am I the ONLY one who has NO CLUE what everyone is talking about regarding Walker delivering a baby?! Nobody ever tells me ANYTHING! ;>

$teve said...

Cool beans. Congratulations!!! Do we get to see the picture? :)

samunwritten said...

There is no picture.
I only met them on the phone.