January 31, 2008

Sorry for the lack of all things blog lately. I've been living in a fog of blah this month. Nothing exciting, nothing terrible, nothing to report at all. I'm entering the final leg of a four month stretch of graveyard shifts and it's definitely wearing on me. I move back to day shift in March and I hate to say this, but I'm looking forward to it. I'm not a huge fan of anything to do with early mornings, but it'll be nice to have a break.
Aubrey and I haven't had a whole lot of work since before the holidays, so we're ready to get back in the swing of things. We've had one family and two engagement shoots this month and they've been great, but we like being busy.
Anyone need any family/child/senior/wedding photos? We're looking for work so give us a call!

2 comments:

Em said...

You know what I need is a good photo of the Bountiful Temple that I might actually want to display in my house. The distribution center ones are just not.....


So, ponder that a bit. Obviously I can't afford you right now (I can't even buy a frame to put it in the way things are going)..... but hopefully that is a temporary state of affairs.

samunwritten said...

I could probably be talked into doing that...
Yes, in fact, I think I will. One night, when I am so bored I want to rip out my hair, I have absolutely nothing to do.
It won't be too long before that happens...