February 13, 2008

I paid off my car loan today. I'm so proud.
My bank account used to have four sections: Checking Account, Savings Account, Credit Card, and Car Loan. But now, you guessed it! It only has three!
I wonder how on top of this my bank is gonna be. I want the Title in my hands in 48 hours!
I should send them a video with an ultimatum. Poor quality, black and white, filmed in a dark basement somewhere. I'll talk in a whisper like I'm filming it in secret and my life is in danger. And I'll end the video by saying, "You have one day."
Wow, I'm tired. And bored.
Don't judge me. It's four in the morning.

2 comments:

Em said...

Oh, trust me. Having to keep track of where in tarnation you put that car title - NOT SO GREAT.

Cam said...

Being debt free is a VERY GOOD feeling. Congratulations.