May 16, 2008

I've found my true calling in life.
Besides being a photographer. And a dispatcher. And a total babe.

I should be a commercial model for stock photography.

See? Check me out in all my commercially model awesomeness.



Actually, it's not a big deal at all and more than likely a one time thing. No one else would do it, so my face was "volunteered" to be on our "Dispatch as a Career" brochure. If you want a copy of your very own, be sure to check out the dispatch booth at Summerfest this year!

I'll let you in on a little secret. This photo isn't an entirely accurate portrayal.
If you will, notice my uber-clean desk. We had to clear off the soda cans, post-its, and sunflower seeds. Usually, every inch of desk space is cluttered with something.
Also, look closely at the monitor. See the little green line with the little red box? It was 4:00 am. That was our only call in the whole city. Guess what it was. Some dude at the hospital was throwing a fit because the nurses wouldn't let him have a hospital gown. Yes, this is what I deal with.
Commercial modeling is sounding better all the time.

3 comments:

Cam said...

Not many people I know look that perky, that nice at 4am! Got yourself and agent, yet? ;)
4am Models R Us.

Aubrey said...

So does this mean MY true calling is a commercial photographer?

$teve said...

Congratulations on your new career!!! The work is spectacular. I even briefly considered getting a brochure for the picture alone. :)