June 01, 2008

So, check out the new blog.

Do you love it?
I love it.

I've been wanting a re-design forever now, but I've never really had the time to do it. I figured the two year anniversary of my blog was reason enough to find the time.
That's right! Exactly two years ago today, I started out this adventure. 06/01/06
I spent my whole shift working on it tonight. I'm especially pleased with my header. I'm not very design-y and I made it from scratch! No template, nothing! (Ok, I did buy the paper and find a free font, but the design is ALL MINE!)

I'm so proud.

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

oooh, I LOVE! You are officially hired to redesign mine.....cuz its high-time.

Anonymous said...

I really like it! I like the colors.
Chloe

Kayla said...

Wow! You are so much more talented than me... I took the easy way out and used an already-made page. I love yours!

Em said...

very nice!

$teve said...

Smooth!!! It's a very nice design. I enjoy it.

Cam said...

The colors of your redesigned blog are much easier on the eyes.