August 23, 2008

You're probably wondering why I haven't blogged in forever, right? Well, at least this time I have a good excuse. May I present what has been consuming a lot of my time lately...our brand new website!!
The new and improved www.everylittlemomentphotography.com

Grand Opening!

This also means that our old blog is no more. So, if you are one of those people who read it, you must now update your links. I know, I know. I'm sorry to create you work. But seriously, though. It will be so worth it, because our website is totally awesome.

1 comment:

Ginnie said...

sam, this is not blog related, but I couldn't find your an email address to email you...
I made a set of actions I wanted to give you since you were so kind to share some with everyone else. If you're interested email me ginniejphotography@gmail.com.
Later, :)