June 01, 2006


Here Goes!!

K everyone, this is the official start of my blog. Drumroll please..........Ta Da!!!!
I've never really understood why people were into the whole blogging thing before, but I think I finally get it. This will be a great way for me to share some of my thoughts, blow off some steam, and most importantly, have something to do when I'm bored at work. Haha.
Anyways, I noticed that some of my Alchemist family has their own blogs and I've decided I want to join in on the fun. I hate to be left out! So everyone, feel free to post your comments, questions, concerns, whatever. I'd love to hear from you.
I've always gone through phases where I get way into my journaling. It's a good release for me. I get in frenzys where I can't write fast enough to get all the thoughts out of my head. But those journals were always secret. Thoughts that no one was ever allowed to see. Secrets and shames. But today, I'm changing all that. No more hiding. From now one, I'm an open book.
So, here we go.
K everyone, I'm so excited for Alchemists tomorrow!!! Can't wait to see you all.
Namaste

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Just the fact that you're not writing out of shame is a big victory for you. You are very lovable and it's about time you started believing it!