June 03, 2006


Let me just start by saying thanks to everyone for another great Alchemist weekend!! I learned some great stuff, got triggered like no kidding, and after last night will never look at Jan and Lil the same ever again. (Rock on skinny dippers!!)
But seriously, that whole princess thing hit me hard and got me to thinking. I do not want to claim the fact that I run that energy, which is kind of sad. But its those darn princess grungies that I don't want to admit are mine! Yet there is no denying that I am one, so I might as well admit it and get it over with. So I'm gonna say it loud and proud. I AM A PRINCESS!!
(I'll deal with those grungy issues later...)

So now that I'm starting to sit down and actually share my thoughts here, I'm realizing how much I have to say. I don't know how to sort it all out. I feel like if I allowed it, everything would just spill out and this post would take 2 hours to read. There are so many things going on that I feel like I need to talk about. Family, job, boys, friends, etc.
I don't even know where to start. It's starting to feel overwhelming a little. I really have some issues I need to get off my chest, but I want to do it the right way for me. Most of these things have long stories and explanations
I guess I'll just have to take it one thing at a time and slowly chip away at my huge pile of stuff. So forgive me if I talk about things no one cares about. This is just my own form of personal therapy.

No comments: