July 13, 2006



A couple months ago I was in a curious mood and started reading up on chakras. Whilst doing so I stumbled upon this little quiz.
Upon reading my results, I was able to find out what they meant.
My first thought was, "Yup. Sounds like me."
The word chaos came to mind.
All but one of my chakras was supposedly over or under-active and all of the descriptions sounded like they were written after an extensive study had been conducted on my life.
The test seemed surprisingly accurate.
Time went on as it inevitably does and I didn't give much more thought to my disfunctioning chakras.
I completely forgot about the test until I stumbled upon it today and decided to try it again just for kicks.
I was quite surprised when I got my results.
My chakras are apparently much happier than they were the last time we met. According to Eclectic Energies.com, I am much more balanced than I used to be. I know have, count em, THREE balanced chakras.
(and there was much rejoicing....yay)
What that means, I have no idea.
Have I achieved inner peace and perfect harmony with the universe??
Not hardly.
But it does feel nice to know that at least I'm heading in the right direction.

No comments: