September 18, 2006

I had a really good weekend. I got to spend time with some of my most favorite people in the world. I also made a huge breakthrough for myself, which was quite an experience.
Friday was the start of my next Alchemist class. For those who are unaware of what this is, it's a leadership course I started taking last January. I graduated from my class last weekend and now I'm staffing the next one. It's been an awesome experience for me and I'm so excited to continue the journey.
This first weekend was quite different from my own class. I'm really excited about this new group and I know it's going to be quite a different adventure. It was fun and silly and intense and emotional and hard and honest. I discovered some things about myself and did some things I thought I'd never do.
I've felt my life shift as a result of the things I've learned, the people I've met, and the experiences I've had. I'm so grateful to everyone from my Alchemist family. Thank you for helping me to change my life for the better. I love you all!

No comments: