October 08, 2006


Reframe.
This is going to be my goal for the month. I realize that there's a more than likely chance that what I'm intending is not achievable in just a month, but I've got to start somewhere. I can at least say this: I'm going to work hard on it this month.
I want to start from scratch. Reframe my whole way of thinking; my whole way of living. I no longer will settle for a negative. antagonistic, pessimistic, depressed, hopeless life
I want to replace bad thoughts with good thoughts.
I want to replace bad memories with good memories.
I want to replace bad days with good days.
This will take some work for me, but I believe in myself. I'm expecting a miracle and I will get it.

2 comments:

Debra Durfey said...

GREAT BLOG!! I am in the process myself of my own reframing.....releasing self judgement. I am learning to love ME! Thanks for the encouragement! By the way.....GREAT WEEKEND! I LOVE when I get to see you and hug you and enjoy your energy! I love your freaking guts!

Em said...

Oh Sam - I'm afraid you've got Hess jeans, which means (for me at least) that being a healthy, centered, relatively happy person takes more work for us than it does for "normal" people.

Which is NOT to say that it can't be done! It just isn't going to happen automatically.

Good luck - try re-reading coonference... there was some awesome stuff in there.