December 09, 2006


I'm feeling disgruntled and I need to rant. So if you are in a happy place and wish to stay there, I would advise that you discontinue reading right now.
There are a few things in this world that annoy me. Things I just don't get.
I think that people who want to be allowed out in public should have to pass a common sense test. I feel like I encounter way too many people who just don't have the brains to be out and about.

Things that annoy me.
~People who don't know how to drive. I got stuck behind this car today going four miles under the speed limit and hugged the left side of the lane when he made a right turn. I wanted to slash his tires!

~People who don't understand the self check-out at Walmart. I got stuck behind this lady who was staring at the scanner like a monkey doing a math problem for like ten minutes. IT TALKS TO YOU! IT'S NOT THAT HARD! IT WALKS YOU THROUGH STEP BY STEP! Also, when people bring two loaded down carts full of groceries and try to squeeze them all on the little bag holder platform. It irks me.

~People who are control freaks. I get bothered when someone has to have their hand in EVERYTHING! Does anyone else feel not trusted by someone who has to always be in control? Someone who always has to know what's going on even if it doesn't involve them? Irritated.

~Working weekends. I work every single weekend. I realize the fact that I most likely will be doing so for a long time. I've accepted it. I'm moving on.
However. It really sucks when everyone else works on my days off. Then I have nothing to do with myself and I end up wishing I was at work. It makes life seem very pointless.

~Rude people. I won't even get into this one. Grown women who act like children? You know who you are and I hope you get smitten for what you did to my friend. Rude.


I think I'd better stop before I get into trouble.
I apologize for passing on my hateful feelings.
But I do feel better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love those anonymous junk-comments!