December 07, 2006

Ok Lianne, here you go.
This is the soundtrack of my life.

Instructions:

1. Open your library on your Ipod or other MP3 player
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question type the song that’s playing.
5. When you go to a new question press the next button

Opening Credits:

Waking up: Fall to Pieces-Avril Lavigne. Oh lovely, that's promising.

Falling in love: Disease-Matchbox 20. Sniff.

Fight song: How Sweet It Is-Michael Buble. I'm getting confused.

Break up song: Where Is Your Heart-Kelly Clarkson. Making a little more sense.

Making Up: Carry This Picture-Dashbord Confessional. Now we're talking.

Life’s Okay: Santa Fe-Rent Soundtrack. Ok, sure. Life's ok in Santa Fe.

Mental Breakdown: What Hurts The Most-Rascal Flatts. I get that.

Driving: Who Wouldn't Want To Be Me-Keith Urban. Definitely a driving song.

Flashbacks: Our Little World-Into The Woods Soundtrack. You don't get more reminiscing-y than that.

Happy Dance: Holding Out For A Hero-Shrek 2 Soundtrack. More of a dramatic, sliding across the floor, using a spatula for a microphone kind of song.

Regret: The Story Of My Old Man-Good Charlotte. I'm glad this one doesn't apply to me.

Final Battle: Body Language-Queen. I guess I'll be struck dumb for my final battle?

Death Scene: From A Distance-Bette Midler. Aww, glistening tear.

Final Credits: Hella Good-No Doubt. Damn Straight!

Now, it’s your turn. What is the soundtrack to your life?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey i got that in an email the other day. lol

Anonymous said...

What, you don't slide across the floor using a spatula for a microphone when you're happy?