November 19, 2006

Seen & Heard (& Done)

~Went to three different movie stores trying to find The DaVinci Code.
~Made friends with Andrew at Hollywood Video.
~Danced the Electric Slide at cousin Courtney's wedding reception.
~Ate a most disgusting pasta dish at Applebees.
~Watched John Tucker Must Die.
~Entertained myself realizing how well I can predict the events of any given movie these days.
~Filled up my car for $2.09 a gallon.
~Finished another disk of ER season 2.
~Started and finished my first scarf of the year.
~Slept in til 4:00 due to one nasty headache.
~Got a nice back massage from Dr. Trent.
~Made the unofficial switch to caffeine free Diet Coke.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam, we need to hang out, i havnt seen you for like a week, thats not ok! I need my daily dose of sam. And i aggree with Lianne, caffein free.. come on, what is this world comming to? My mother drinks caffein free coke because nole said its ok to drink it haha. ok well this is rather long so bye

samunwritten said...

I know, I know. It's hard to believe.
Said switch is in hopes to discourage another one of these...