January 15, 2007

So...this was my weekend. Subzero temperatures.
It was not fun.
Minus the weather though, I had a blast. Lots of fun, lots of friends, lots of socks, coats, hats, boots, gloves, scarves, slippers and blankets.
Weird Shift Weekend. What can I say about good ol' Weird Shift?
I noticed a few things that were different from last year. I was a lot less shy. I was a lot less emotional. I had even more fun. I danced exactly the same.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the people I get to spend time with there. No judgements, no expectations, no conditions. Just lots o' lovin.
Too bad love doesn't warm up my feet though. Snow and ice everywhere. Brrrr!
We had an awesome pool to warm up in though. It was pretty neat to be swimming in minus degree weather. Pitch black, clear sky, steam everywhere....
It was pretty fun. Except for the part when you have to get out. Can you say icicles in my hair? Ya. The frozen water kind. It was that cold.

No comments: