March 05, 2007


So, I had a really awesome weekend. Overall I'm feeling good. Peaceful is probably a good way to put it. That doesn't happen often for me. I feel as if I've shed another layer from my "onion of issues." That's always a good thing.
Aside from the fact that my voice is totally gone (I couln't speak at ALL), everything is good today. I had to miss work yesterday due to my vocal infirmities, but I made it alright today. I'm struggling to keep from squeaking on the radio and people have been making fun of me all day. I had some guy from an alarm company tell me that it should clear up in about 10 days. I was a little perplexed, but I appreciated his concern.
I took 9 hours of work off this weekend, but I still feel like I've been slaving away for days and days. I'm really glad to have some days off. I need to catch up on my sleep, my Flickr project, and my sanity.
I have Rascal Flatts to look forward to on Friday though. That should keep me going.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rascal flatts is going to be awesome!!! i can't wait. i guess i'll be calling you guys later to talk.me and my friend are driving up there so we'll probably meet you guysup there.
Ciao bella

Em said...

One should always give themselves plenty of things to look forward to!