May 16, 2007

I pilfered this from Sarcomical. I'm much too dim-witted to cerebrate for myself tonight. My only innovative idea is to revivify things with the trusty ol' thesaurus.

One Word Answers

Feeling: Narcoleptic
Mental State: Vacant
Your Mom: Matriarchal
Your Most Ticklish Spot: Latisimus Dorsi
Your Most Tense Spot: Trapezius
Your Desk: Slatternly
People Sometimes Think You Are: Misanthropic
...But You Are Really: Anomalous
Your Stomach: Barren
Your Shoes: Commodious
Your Hair: Plebeian
Your Worst Fear: Combustion
The Gym: Ineludible
The Opposite Sex: Enigmatic
Your Grades: Skookum
Your Wardrobe: Deficient


I want to know which of these words compelled you to actually look them up. I know there are a few you can't stand not knowing what they mean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good word usage!