May 17, 2007


I need a new mattress. I wake up every morning with my back muscles screaming. It probably doesn't help that my sleep schedule is backwards. It probably doesn't help that I sleep way more than the normal person. I'm sure it's a combination of all of the above. It doesn't matter what's causing it. I just want it to stop.
I don't like this. Usually when I need something, I say, "Hey Dad, I need a new mattress." That's not going to happen this time. Once again, the perks of being an adult. I either suffer through the mattress pain or say goodbye to my camera. Wow. That's a tough decision.
I could always become a shoplifter. THAT would be a tough decision. It would be a lot more difficult to get out the door with a mattress shoved in my pocket. But the more expensive camera means more jail time. I'll have to think on that.
I really wish I could splurge on one of those Intellibed mattresses. I've been watching infomercials about them for hours tonight. There's not much else on at 4 in the morning.
They must be pretty persuasive because I'm convinced. Too bad I don't have $2000 to spend on a mattress. Too bad I don't have $2000 to spend on anything.

No comments: