July 08, 2007

Well, I made it home alive and (mostly) well. As predicted, we had a great week. But boy, was it HOT! Over 100 every day. We were getting our sheets wet at night because it was too hot to sleep.
I'm too tired to go into much detail about the trip tonight. I'll try and get to that later. I just wanted to give you all a preview of what I'm working on.


Unfortunately, due to our camping situation, I wasn't able to take NEAR the number of landscape photos that I had wanted. We were kind of isolated in a spot that limited my exploring opportunities. In exchange, we had a great spot with 24 hour shade. With the weather we had, I was willing to sacrifice my photo opps.
However, I did get some good shots of other activities. I will definitely post when they are finished.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sam I like what you did with the pic.
*/Chloe