July 01, 2007

Well, I'm off to Powell in the morning. I'm sure it promises to be an interesting week full of sore muscles and sunburns. It's supposed to be over 100 degrees the whole week. I've had one to many bad sun/heat experiences. I'm not taking any chances this time around. My prediction is that in every photo of me taken over the next week, I will be covered from head to toe in hats, shirts, and sunscreen. And looking mighty fine at that.
(I'm just warning you now. Try not to laugh too hard when you see them.)
I don't know what's got me more excited. The annual Lake Powell trip, or being able to finally photograph it. I really hope that my photos will at least end up looking somewhat like the vision I have in my head. It's gonna be tough though, cause what's in my head is pretty amazing.
Anyways, wish me luck! I promise to post when I get back.

2 comments:

Em said...

So excited to see! And I DO wish you good luck!
{no sunburn}

Cam said...

Did you find any of the photos of my Southern Utah trip to be noteworthy? I know that neither my photography talents nor my camera are in the same class as yours, but I'd appreciate any comments or critiques you'd care to make.