November 23, 2007

Sundancing
looking within

This is a submission for a self portrait contest. Not half bad I think...

I don't typically do my self portraits outdoors, but I was going for a "something-greater-than-myself" feel that I don't think I could've gotten in my living room.
I rather like the result. I might have to venture outdoors more often.
Before I go, I must give credit where credit is due. Thank you to my baby brother Taylor for helping me out with this photo and not making fun of me as I was dancing and twirling in front of him.

4 comments:

Em said...

I love the photo.
And even more I love how you call him your "baby brother"..... I might have to start using that.

Julia said...

This is beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

YOu're so beautiful! it's an amazing shot

Lianne said...

Sammy - That is a beautiful picture of you. You are a gorgeous creature.