January 15, 2008

Hooray! We have officially booked our first wedding of the year. We met with the client today, things went great, and we got the contract signed. We should have two more official bookings this week, and there are a couple of maybes in the works.
Tomorrow we have two, count em, two engagement sessions and the temperature is supposed to be a grand total of 18 degrees. We're gonna be outside alllll day long. Park City in the morning and a farm in the afternoon. I really hope it works out okay, because I don't know of any couples who want red cheeks and runny noses in their wedding announcements.
I am really gonna feel bad for the couples. Aubrey and I can bundle up to high heaven and not give a crap about what we look like. We're not having our photo taken. I can't imagine trying to look cute in sub zero temperatures.
I'll definitely keep you updated on how it goes.

No comments: