January 12, 2008

Sophie has the blinkies.



I'm trying to get better at off-camera flash and who better to practice on? She begs me to take her photo and goes all super-model on me when I pull the camera out.

If it were only that easy...

The child cannot, CANNOT, keep her eyes open when the flash goes off. It is absolutely impossible for those little eyelids of hers.

I tried threatening her. "If you blink one more time..."
I tried tricking her. "Close your eyes. One, two, three, open!"
I tried begging her. "Please, PLEASE keep your eyes open."

As you can see, none of my tactics worked.



These are just a select few from this evening's adventure...there were many more.

We finally resorted to this.



And this.

1 comment:

$teve said...

Congrats on the 200th post!!! I hope that the magic pills work and you feel better soon.