January 10, 2008

I am officially under the weather.
It's one of those "vicious cycle" kind of illnesses. I've been fighting a cold for the last week, so the congested, phlegm-ness doesn't help anything. I woke up with a killer headache this morning, so I took some magic pills. Well, now the magic pills are making me nauseous. I haven't eaten since yesterday, but I don't want to spend the whole night throwing up either. What to do...
(AND Mom made spaghetti for dinner tonight, complete with GARLICKY garlic bread. In one way it smells divine, in another way I'd rather go curl up with the dog. My nose and my stomach aren't agreeing on anything.)
To make matters worse, it's one of my very few days off. Why couldn't I get sick on a day that I work? Not fair.
I thought my flu shot would be enough to keep illness at bay. I was wrong.

In other news, Aubrey and I made it official last night. We're going to WPPI! That's Wedding and Portrait Photographers International for those of you not in the photo world. We'll be spending March 16-20 in Vegas Baby! We're rooming with an "internet friend" from Wisconsin. We're so psyched! It's going to be awesome and we're going to learn so much. You'll definitely be hearing about it in the months to come.

(P.S. Give it up for my 200th post! Woot!)

1 comment:

Em said...

Man, EVERYBODY is sick right now.
Here's to a short one for you....
P.S. call Matt sometime about his wedding. He's too unorganized and chicken to call you, so he was letting his fiance hire a friend to be the photographer and I hollered BIG MISTAKE....
(801) 721-1206