June 21, 2008

I've been tagged by Shauna!

All about me, from A to Z

A-- Attached or Single? Mucho single and looking to change that. Gentlemen...(hint, hint.)

B-- Best Friend? Aubrey. (And Taylor, but he doesn't count for a while.)

C-- Cake or Pie? Yes, please

D-- Day of Choice? Any day I don't work

E-- Essential Item? Phone, camera, iPod, Macbook

F-- Favorite Color? Green

G-- Gummy Bears or Worms? I love both, but I'm having a love affair with sour worms lately.

H-- Hometown? Pleasant Grove, UT

I-- Indulgence(s) Ice cream

J-- January or July? Hmm...do I have air conditioning or a heater?

K-- Kids? Not yet

L-- Life is incomplete without? My computer, my camera, my family, and my friends. Not necessarily in that order.

M-- Marriage Date? September 30, 2009 Um, ya. I'm totally kidding.

N-- Number of siblings? 4: Taylor, Walker, Chloe, Sophie

O-- Oranges or Apples? Both in fruit form, oranges in juice form

P-- Phobias or fears? Fire drills

Q- Quotes? "Stop it."

R-- Reason to Smile? I totally rocked today's wedding. Ryanne will be pleased.

S-- Season? Fall. Nice and pleasant, beautiful colors.

T-- Tag 5 People?? Aubrey, Julia, Kayla, Emily, Jenny

U-- Unknown Fact? I only eat ice cream with a fork.

V-- Very Favorite Store? Forever 21, Target, MAC (makeup AND computers)

W-- Worst Habit? I can't fold my laundry the same day I wash it. It sits on my floor for a few days before I'll get around to it.

X-- X-ray or ultrasound? Umm...for what? Broken bones? Fetuses?

Y-- Your favorite food? A good steak, good pasta, or good mexican.

Z-- Zodiac? Virgo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sammers, fire drills are to help you....not hurt you. You are a more prepared person because of the fire drills that have been conducted in your life. ;-)

samunwritten said...

No, I'm pretty sure you scarred me for life.