July 05, 2008

So, dang.

I've known about Etsy for a while now. And I know that it is the place for cute, crafty, handmade, and otherwise adorable stuff.

I know that.

But heck. Why have I never actually checked it out before? I've been browsing that website for hours tonight. Check out some of the CUTE stuff I found!



And. AND. This is just the jewelry. Think about all the other cool stuff:

• Accessories
• Art
• Bags And Purses
• Bath And Beauty
• Books And Zines
• Candles
• Ceramics And Pottery
• Children
• Clothing
• Crochet
• Everything Else
• Furniture
• Geekery
• Glass
• Holidays
• Housewares
• Jewelry
• Knitting
• Music
• Needlecraft
• Paper Goods
• Patterns
• Pets
• Plants And Edibles
• Quilts
• Supplies
• Toys
• Vintage
• Weddings
• Woodworking

(Ya, I totally copied and pasted their category list.)

So, I need another online shopping obsession like a hole in my head, but there are some things that I HAVE TO HAVE! NOW! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM!

I guess I'm just going to have to decide what I want more. Cute Etsy stuff, awesome camera stuff, or food and gasoline.

1 comment:

Em said...

Ooh, good finds, I can relate to the sudden addiction.
Sure is fun to browse though.