October 12, 2006


Goll, what a freaking rollercoaster.
The past week feels like a year. And all these days are so different! Usually my life is either leaning one way or the other. Everything's going great or everything just sucks.
But my hell.
Ups, downs, ins, outs, smiles, frowns, laughs, crys...
I'm not sure how much longer I can handle this. All the energy shifts are just exhausting.

Great weekend at Alchemists.
Always love it.
Not so great squabble with my mother.
Never fun.
Great night out with the girlfriends.
Love you Jes and Mel.
Not so great discovery about my baby brother.
Still love you Tay.
Having such good friends to back me up.
I'm loved.
Being in a situation where I need to be backed up.
Damn.

This is just brutal. I feel like I'm stretched thin and if something else heavy comes along, I'm going to rip.
I'll be okay though. I better be.
Thanks for the great advice Scotty. Let God take care of everything and just love the hell out of him.

2 comments:

Debra Durfey said...

You are really putting Alchemy to work! Way to turn the lead into GOLD!! You are one incredible woman! I stand in AWE watching you work! Keep it up! Way to go! I love your FREAKING guts!!

. said...

I love you! and i understand that lifes hard, but i am always here for you when ever you need to talk! You are amazing, and i want you to always rember that. Love you lots!