October 26, 2006


I find it sad that I have nothing to say. I'm a total blank. Empty.
My poor blog has been forsaken. I'm sorry blog. Please forgive me.
I guess stuff has happened to me...
I finished my new season of ER. It was fabulous, but I'm left feeling anxious because I want the next season. NOW!
(For explanation of anxiety, click here.)
I went to Rocky Point Haunted House with Melissa and Hollie.
Almost died. Okay not really. Just almost peed my pants. Had to use a port-a-potty. Gross. I don't remember the last time I actually resorted to one of those things.
Went and saw World Trade Center. It was interesting. Worth seeing I guess, but its not how I would have made the movie.
Worked on the wedding book I'm making for my cousin. I'm getting so good at Photoshop!
Gave in and broke out the winter coat and all my cute scarfs. If I'm gonna be cold, I'm at least gonna look cute doing it. But that in no way means that I will be happy about it either. (Shiver.)
Melissa, Jesica, and I have been having quite the adventures for the past couple weeks. But as of right now, I'm having a hard time recalling those adventures. All I can pick out of my blurry memories is lots of loud, annoying laughter and IHOP hashbrowns.

3 comments:

. said...

Haha, we are lots of fun! Its always nice to have some body to hang out with at ihop until 2 am and annoy the HELL out of every one else in the place. so much fun.
Love you lots!

Em said...

Sam, could I bribe you into teaching me some photoshop skills while I'm home for Christmas? You'd be my hero.

samunwritten said...

Yes. Yes indeed you could.
I'm willing to share my wealth of knowledge with any eager young mind.