November 06, 2006

I know, I know. I'm a blogcrastinator, and a bad one at that. I'm fully aware that this post is about my Halloween adventures and it is already into November.
It's partly not my fault. Stupid computers.
Anyways, lets focus here. The Johnson house was a little scarier than usual this year, a la spook alley extraordinaire, courtesy of Aunt Bert, Chloe, Taylor, Sophie, and Walker. And they did a rather nice job if I do say so myself.
We were quite the highlight of the neighborhood. Most kids went through at least two or three times. By the time I got around to having my turn, it was starting to show the wear and tear and we eventually had to pull it apart before someone got hurt.
Now, these pictures don't quite capture the mood. It's hard to take scary pictures when you either have to use a flash and light everything up, or just take a picture in the dark. So just use your imagination here. Pretend its dark and there's fog and there's creepy Halloween music in the background.



Skeleton head lights that lined the sidewalk.

Front porch graveyard.

Window art.

Giant, hairy, glow-in-the-dark spider.

Tunnel o' death.

This guy was my fav. When you crawled past him he predicted your future, in a scary Halloweeny manner of course.

Treasure hungry skeleton.

Flying skeleton ghost. I love how this picture turned out. Once you crawled out of the tunnel, he was supposed to swing down and scare you.

I'm confused. Is that a costume?

2 comments:

Em said...

Wow - I'd say you guys know how to throw a party - er, spook alley! I'm impressed.

Debra Durfey said...

GREAT PICS!!! Looks you guys got into the Halloween spirit! I love your ever living guts Sam!!